Cv raman pu college has been in the forefront in imparting quality education. Cv raman PU College Residential empowers its students with invincible tools of prudence, learning and self realization through education.
Admissions are the gateway to the college for students. Enthusiasm, anxiety, Zeal to learn and many emotions springs up in the students with the thought of entering into a new arena of education.
With this perspective, cv raman PU College Residential offers certain criteria for admissions:
Academic session: June to March.
Admissions are offered on the merit of Std. X results.
A face-to-face interaction with the parents and the candidate is mandatory.
MORE ABOUT ADMISSIONS
- Admission Guidelines.
- Fee structure.
- Admission Form
The following information lays out the eligibility criteria and other requirements for admission for academic courses at cv raman PU College – Residential Eligibility for Admission
- A pass in Karnataka SSLC Examination or any equivalent recognized by the Pre University Education Board of Karnataka.
- He should satisfy all other conditions set by the P U E Board, Karnataka
How to apply
- Applications for admission to the College must be in the prescribed form
- Selected candidates will be intimated about further admission procedures.
- The candidate is expected to meet the Principal on the appointed date and time with parents.
- Original documents need to be submitted at the Time of Admission.
- The candidates selected will be enrolled on payment of fee.
Original Documents required
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
- SSLC or equivalent marks card.
- Conduct certificate.
- Photocopies of SSLC or Equivalent marks card (2 sets).
- 3 stamp-size photographs.